Powered by IBForums
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Search | Member List | Help

OUTSTANDING DAY IN THE BILOXI MARSH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
capthook
  Posted: Oct 9 2006, 10:23 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

Had the great pleasure today to fish with my parish priest Father Frank. He finally had a free day and he loves to fish, but doesn't like to get up early, no problem. He came to the house at 7 am and we drove down to Shell Beach together. On the way down he told me he only wanted 20 trout and 2 reds because he doesn't have much room in his fridge as he is living in a FEMA trailer, no problem. We jumped aboard the Blazer Bay and headed for Campo's where we picked up our live shrimp and headed for the Biloxi Marsh. Our first stop was a drift for trout and I watched Father who was having a great time already as he was hooking up on speck after speck using a rattling cork and 18 inch leader. The trout were hungry and it didn't take him long to get his 20 trout as he kept asking me when I was going to fish. I told him that when he was finished catching what he wanted I would get a few for the house and told him he had to keep fishing, no problem. After we hit 30 trout we headed for the redfish hole move and he only picked up one, so we made another move and nada, one more and he put 4 in the box, so we caught and released a few more before heading in. The reds were caught on live shrimp 1 ft. under a rattling cork in 2 ft. of water. Father Frank said that he really needed this fishing trip and couldn't thank me enough and I couldn't thank him enough for being my guest as he is really an outstanding person. ANOTHER GREAT DAY ON THE WATER.

24 FT. BLAZER BAY, RED DOT 4000 REELS, CHALLENGER MARSH MASTER RODS, HH TACKLE, THE SPECIALIZER.

CAPT. HOOK / ESCAPE FISHING CHARTERS

985 847 0672 H
504 512 2602 CEL

0 replies since Oct 9 2006, 10:23 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

Back to Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi Gulf Coast

[ Script Execution time: 0.0557 ]   [ 9 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]